Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update on The State of The Union


Thanks for checking in on me, all and recent commenter. I figure I owe an update. This was to become my comic and sarcasm blog, but business has been brisk, good, and keeping me quite busy.

Overall, life is good here. I spend very little brain power on thinking about my family. Husband was in line in the grocery store next to Sperm Donor, and neither said anything to the other. It's as it should be, we are strangers and if we weren't, we wouldn't get along. I don't know how I ended up being so different from my parents, or why they didn't like or love me, as I felt I should be. However, I really have ceased to care or think about it at all. Not my problem LOL.

I am pretty much where I would like to be in my life. I am content and happy. I only wish people and things (that I care about and who actually do care about me)could stop dying on my as life requires that they do. It is one thing that I would change.

We are even all getting healthier here at the household. Go figure when you start to eat well and healthy, you start to feel better physically. Who knew this before? Needed to make an appointment with a nutritionist to figure this out. Heck it got us all on the same page, and amending what we could for our eating. This just stacks the odds that we will grow old and healthy together.

No comments: