Four Places I go:
1. Long Sands Beach
2. Short Sands Beach
3. Portsmouth NH
4. Kittery for the outlet stores to train the dogs around.
Four Crushes I Have:
1. My Husband:)
2. Robert Lowe
3. My Third Grade Teacher, Mr Sullivan (this is more of a had, since I haven't seen him lately)
4. Daniel Craig
Four Smells that I Love:
1. Meatballs cooking
2. Brisket Cooking (okay anything my husband cooks, so I will stop it here)
3. Honey Suckle
4. Ocean breeze
Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. Hung (not sure if it's coming back though)
3. Modern Family
4. Gossip Girl (my shameful secret)
Four Favorite Movies:
1. Dances with Wolves (I stop watching when they are all about to go, but before the soldier decides to go back---which does not happen BTW)
2. Jumpin Jack Flash
3. Planes, Trains and Automobiles
1. Dean Koontz books. He has quite the imagination.
2. Do something new that you always wanted to do. You won't regret it.
3. Let the people you love know it with actions and words.
4. Take care of yourself. Your body is the only one you have.
Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
1. Suburban Black Sheep
2. Diary of a Scapegoat
3. One Angry Daughter
4. Polly Want a Narcissist
Four Things about me that you don't know:
1. I can burp at will.
2. I love historical romances by Lisa Kleypas only (another shameful secret)
3. I totally adore horror movies (though you can't tell by my top four movie list). I have a hard time finding ones that I haven't seen (ie classic ones) OR any decent new ones.
4. I refuse to be defined by a political party. I vote for who I think will get the job done.
Four bands that I love:
1. The Who
2. Jethro Tull
4. Duran Duran