Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Running Shoes????



Yeah I have been trotting along like an old overweight lady about 3-4 miles or 30 to 45 minutes a day for a little bit now. One of my clients was surprised that I did not have running shoes the other day. Is it so wrong to be wearing these?


Okay, just so you know, I am neither a natural or dumb blonde!!
It's not like I am breaking any speed records or anything.

I am hardly in the market or needing of the best technology in running right now . I am just glad not to be fracturing any bones, and that this old lady is able to do a slow trotting jog for that distance and length of time. My goal is to still be skiing when I am 80.

At the point that I consider a marathon or something, I will take the time to invest in the appropriate equipment, but my slow trot is not far removed from a speed walk right now . Not the time to be looking into camel backs (not camel toe sicko, a camel back is a pack filled with water, dumb ass) et!

The moment my dog starts needing to break into a run beside me, I will go out shopping!!

No comments: