Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Other Blogs on the Subject


I have found it comforting to read about other people's experiences with their families. These sort of posts let you know that you are not alone. Since I don't feel the need to expand upon my own estrangement recently, I have decided to share some interesting blogs and writings that I have found. As with medical issues that I have, I have found that estrangement is not the worst thing to happen to me in this world. I have a great husband, enjoy my dogs, do what I love for a living, live where I want to live, and have good friends. My life by my own definition is successful in the most important ways, as I am sure my reader's lives thrive. Recognize your successes, and find the comfort that you are not alone by a long shot:)












No comments: