Thursday, February 02, 2012

The wolf in sheeps clothing

Look at Anony Mouse comment on this post.   I don't know why such judgemental and ugly people never seem to see the help that they need to get for themselves, do you?

http://my-family-sucks.blogspot.com/2011/08/open-your-eyes-and-see.html

I think it's interesting as this Anony Mouse claims to have a similar history, yet they can not see their own disfunction in what they are doing that is as plain as day.   But can they see others?   You bet!

And here are some great other posts on other blogs that deal with this!

http://house-of-mirrors.blogspot.com/2012/02/narcissists-grandiosity-game.html

http://upsi-upsi.blogspot.com/2012/02/oh-wise-one.html

3 comments:

Winterskiprincess said...

My observations on my own comment is in the past here is what my gut would have told me to respond:

1) justification of me and my situation (not sure I totally side stepped that in my response LOL)
2) angry reply perhaps using some descriptive swear words

This time I tried to hold up a kind mirror. Not sure I totally succeeded in that. I did succeed in feeling less concerned about it. I almost did not post the comment at all, but then why? The purpose of this blog is not to hide, and certaintly not to hide the behavior of others.

insi said...

Thanks for the thought-provoking example of how we can deal with this kind of commenter, I had to do a whole post about it!

Anonymous said...

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, as they say...