Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well, Golleeee, they finally sold their house


Finally from 487 thou to 290 thou, and only taking two and a half years to do it!! Congrats monster, er should I say congrats to the real estate agent that FINALLY needed to handle this for you. Glad you took my advice, seems it took her a much more reasonable time frame.


Can you imagine if I had let this insect represent my property by cowtowing to her entitlement behavior, just cause she was "part of my Donor's life"!!! Wow at 2000.00 per month, just in mortgage payments that would have been 30*2000=60,000 spent. Now you get some of that in the sales price, but only the non-interest portion. Let's say that is about 1/3, so only 40,000 spent on interest while waiting. Not to mention the 3,000 in real estate taxes, maintenance to keep the property up, some utilities need to be paid in the meantime, water, and her Fing commission.


You know a really bad real estate agent is one that has been in the business for YEARS, and still only pumps out four-five properties a year. If you don't want your property sold anytime soon, and someone that is really really bad at their job, feel free to check my Monster's business site. She is available for crashing funerals as well:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that right there is some really good advertisement .word of mouth is what I always say...

Next time we need an agent.. I'm coming here and see who DON'T think we should use... ha ha ha ha ha...

If more people would blog,,, less people would get screwed by bad businesses..

You could be the

MY FAMILY SUCKS division of the B.B.B...

Winterskiprincess said...

You know, I always use the Yahoo Local if I have a bad business experience, and put it on their reviews. It has to be exceptionally bad, mind you.

I also put on there good reviews.