Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 Personal Goal

***THAT'S NOT MY EYE PICTURED BY THE WAY, AND AM GOING TO TRY AND PHOTO IT TODAY FOR PROSPERITY. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.
My personal goal for this year is to get as healthy as possible. I want to be able to do a pull up by the end of the year. You have no idea how FAR away I am from this, or even from doing a non-assisted push up. In a buzzed state, I thought I could last night, without my ball. HAHAHAHAHA. I went down supporting myself alright, and certaintly felt like I could go back up.


Then came a thunking sound of me hitting the floor as soon as I tried. Followed by my husband laughing his ass off. He can't do a pull up either, but he can bend his arms up so they are supporting his body. I can't even do a dead man's hang without having my feet on the bars for support. Thems some weak arms.


I am going to find a solution to this winter allergy problem that I have been having. I think I am allergic to certain dogs that I look after (God damn it). Really my eyelids look hideous right now. I dub me alligator lady. My ears are suffering as well. Itchy itchy itchy. Time to see the doctor and nip this in the bud. And if they doctor says I need to not have dogs or make dogs my business, I will be getting a new doctor. That is not an option.
By the way, I am wearing my perscription sunglasses 24/7 so noone sees my hideous eyelids. I feel like a vampire or something.

No comments: