Sunday, April 16, 2006

Big Fats Lexus Next Street Over

That's what we call BA now Big Fat. Not nice to overweight people around the world, but really to good for BF (vs BA) LOL. Pretty strange that the cunt and my dad are one street over during the summer, and I am not speaking to them. Sorry for the abusive language there, but she really really is. So interested to see if I see two vehicles there today, or just the one. And what does that mean? Even if it did mean what it probably does, dad does not get any points for it, because he's a materialistic opportunist shithead, who is probably just worried about who will take care of him when he is old. He really doesn't give a shit about me, no matter what he says.If I was dead, he would "love" me a whole shit load more than he does while I am alive.

No comments: