Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday Terror-Tormented


Okay, I have not watched a good horror flick. Due to the requests for good horror flicks, I am attaching the link to my other blog that lists all the horror flicks I have recently seen, and what I think about them. http://mannerlymutts.typepad.com/middle_aged_princess/horror_movies/index.html

There was a recent gem that I found called Tormented. A little hokey in that it was on the cusp of 59/60, so you got some interesting "lingo". All in all, it did remind me of a ghost movie that I think Meryl Streep in The French Lieutenant's woman. Something about a widow that had an illicit affair in Victorian or earlier times with a soldier. I will have to look it up later. I am not really sure it was a ghost story or a redo of a famous Greta Garbo movie where she jumped in front of a train at the end, after a similar affair.

No comments: