Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Me Me

Assumed to be tagged by Crse!!



1. What was I doing ten years ago?
So that would be around 1998. I was working in public accounting and married:) We have been married for 17 years now. I was with one of my favorite employers SKBKF, but getting a bit bored. I wanted to go into private manufacturing, which I did the next year. While it made me the most money, it was a miserable experience in so many ways.
2. What are five things on my list to do today?
a) Shower
b) Get dressed
c) Meet with client
d) Train with Bri
e) Train with Jackie
3. Snacks I enjoy?
Is it edible???? I am there.
4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire? Well, I would have a house anywhere that I liked to vacation for one. Two, I would probably set up self funded training programs for animal shelters.
5. Three of my bad habits?
Oh thank God I only have to divulge three.
a) being on the infernal internet
b) obsessing
c) accepting that I am not in control of everything:)
6. Five places I have lived?
a) Worcester MA
b) Holden MA, where if you are a minority, you are the only one LOL.
c) Lowell MA, the pit of Massachusetts!!!
d) Southbridge MA, if you like dining out or doing anything, do not live here!!
e) York ME
7. Five jobs that you have had?
a) grave digger or cemetry raking, leave blowing person
b) janitor at movie theatre
c) candy girl at movie theatre (guess they thought my hottness during nineteen shouldn't be hidden
d) goodwill clothes sorter
e) all night gas station attendant---filed under scariest job ever!!
8. How did you name your blog? My family actually does suck LOL.
Ok tag. You are “it”.

No comments: