Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Thirteen (13) Things I Am and Am Not Allergic to


Here are the results of my doctor's appointment for skin scratch tests for allergies:



  1. I am allergic to dust and mites.

  2. I am allergic to dogs:( We do have a plan to get this under control so I can continue my career AND love up on my dogs as much as I would like.

  3. I am NOT allergic to mold. (thought this forever, thanks to an incompetent DR that I used to have in MA, who did not bother to say anything but "man up" when I got respiratory problems. It was always a "virus" that did not need any checking. Pisses me off.

  4. I am NOT allergic to ragweed (always thought I was).

  5. I am allergic to every kind of tree pollen that is prevelent in the area.

  6. I am NOT allergic to grass.

  7. I am NOT allergic to food that commonly causes food allergies.

  8. I am allergic to cats (but don't own any myself anymore).

  9. I am allergic to the common "weed mix" in the area.

  10. I am allergic to English Plantain.

  11. I am NOT allergic to my husband.

  12. According to number 1, I am allergic to laundry (okay, hope the husband buys this LOL).

  13. I am NOT allergic to hard work.

No comments: