Thursday, March 16, 2006

REPLY TO GINNY

Well, you know think what you want. No I did not love you for five minutes today, of for a very long time now. I don't say things I don't mean.I did think you might have actually heard me from you postings and "brief" civil responses. You are deluded, and clearly nothing will ever get through to you, as it didn't before when you "interviewed" everyone even though you knew why we weren't talking.We were still estranged when I got the letter from your mom, so no that wasn't it either, it had already happened, but keep going on with your delusions.I hope someday you can let it go, and you will stop lying to yourself and face your actions.No I do not take responsibilty for our estrangement. It was perfectly in my right to deny your request for the perfect gift, and let you know the problem I had with it. The only responsibility I take, is making the right decision not to talk to you again. (e-mail is not talking)

No comments: