Wednesday, March 22, 2006


There she is the demented bitch. Great picture of her as it looks like she is. Controlling, manipulative, selfish, and scarry/demented looking. Ugh, just makes me want to puke seeing her there.

So I did reply directly to my mother. Sadly when you e-mail directly from the group boards, you loose that e-mail when you send it.
I used swear words. I told her that I am through being nice. I reminded her that she has my e-mail addresses. She could actually e-mail me, she does not need to post letters to me on the board. Additionally, I let her know there are not two messages. I expected the apology from her in less than 10 years, a few months after the event, I just never wanted to hear from her again after being constantly harrassed. The time for apologies was long over, and were never received. There was nothing to acknowledge.
God she is just the worst. Okay, maybe not the worst, she never sexually or physically abused me, but God I can't stand her. Seeing her picture never makes me wistful, it makes me want to throw up and never see her again.

No comments: