Okay, I had a bizarre dream last night that had the following elements in it, it was pretty involved and has managed to stick with me this morning:
- Weekend away with the "girls", all of which were friends in my dream but people I had never seen before.
- Wilderness setting in a log cabin that I think has been in my dreams before.
- Rented by the parents of one of the girls that was there so we needed to keep it clean, and clean up well to get the security deposit back.
- Husband nor dog were with me, but husband appears later on in the dream.
- I talk to the husband on the phone while peeing on the toilet (something I would never do or feel comfortable doing).
- I am lazy and do not pick up after myself, and I slack off though start some projects like washing the dishes or doing the laundry (again totally unlike me).
- I then find a mall in the wilderness (for what reason I don't know) and get lost in it. This part is very much like another reoccurring dream that I have about being lost on a highway, and then lost in a city that looks a lot like Worcester and my car is suddenly gone. The mall looks like the Galleria in Worcester used to look only larger and more opulent.
- I get back, and I haven't cleaned or packed. Everyone else is ready to go, and I need to stay behind to pack.
- At some point, I have a dream within my dream about squid aliens that are going to take us out on a raft (apparently we are on an island now), kidnap us, and have their children crawl into and invade our bodies when they get out in the water.
- When the squid aliens crawl in our eyesockets, it looks like our eyes unless you look closely, and then it's the mouth sucking part of the squid.
- My husband is there to pick me up before we go on the raft.
- I try to convince him that we are not to go with the others, and the raft operators dressed in yellow rain jackets because they are the aliens. He is confused.
- He then falls on the ice (now it's winter on the water, and a glacier) and is knocked unconcisious, and the aliens take this opportunity to drag him on the raft, and grab me screaming.