Thursday, January 05, 2006

On How You Can End Up with Sucky Parents

I have a thought that came to me one day that gives me some peace.There are not nice people in the world, and that is a fact. Thesepeople are not prohibited from having children, and sometimesdespite the abuse (verbal or physical or emotional or all of theabove), they have pretty decent children. I explain to people whoask, that I am one of these children (nice). That I was anunfortunate product of some not so nice people.It can work anyway, nice parents have not so nice children. Thatis a fact as well. Daughter in laws, mother in laws, aunts,uncles, cousins, husbands et. There are not nice people in theworld, and they must know some nice ones!!! Much to theirmisfortune.I really feel bad for the grandchildren, stepchildren, et who aredon't know why they aren't liked by their stepmother/father orgrandfather/mother any more. That really sucks. How as a parentdo you explain that? It's easy enough to explain to your lifepartner, they are an adult and normally see what you see.

No comments: