Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Me Me on a Monday, of Course

I found this at the attached blog site.

1. What is your most enduring Christmas memory?

My Great Grandmother made all us, great grandchildren, these little bears. I always loved that bear, though I somehow lost it in my adult life.

2. Do you have a favourite piece of Christmas music?

Tansiberia Orchestra Christmas Eve Sarejevo (sp?)

3. Do you stick to the old family traditions?

Absolutely not!!! LOL. I like it to remain spontaneous these days, and totally enjoyable. I felt trapped for so long by our family traditions, that put a mask on our relationship in the family.

4. What makes your mouth water at Christmas time!?

Sugar or gingerbread Christmas cookies.

5. How soon do you put the Christmas tree up and when do you take it down?

This year, I chose to display my ornaments by hanging them around the house not on a tree. The tree thing is kind of a pain. There is always something wrong with the Christmas lights (though I still put those up) especially on the prelit trees. A great idea, but they seldom work.

No comments: