Monday, December 17, 2007

Manic Monday Baby---Oh, If Only



I have forgotten to take my meds, so I am far from manic. I actually prefer manic to depressed. My manic normally means "can be very productive", as long as I don't burn myself out in a manic explosion of energy.

Anywho, doing my manic monday anyway:)

Manic Monday for December 17, 2007
What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?

For one, it follows the perfect romantic day of exploring, or a long hike, or perhaps skiing. It ends at a very comfortable restaurant, with a fire going at this time of the year. The restaurant has excellent food, and an incredible wine list where you can order anything that you want by the glass. And the deserts..... Of course we are all tired from our physical activity, but were able to dress to the nines anyway.

Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do? (Here's a link to the official sports, in case you need help.)

Skiing baby. Or hockey. I had always wanted to play hockey when I was a girl, but my parents made me take figure (yuck) skating instead. Never was there a girl that shouldn't have done anything dance related than me.

What's something that people do in traffic that really bothers you?

Probably yacking on the telephone, instead of paying attention to what is going on.

No comments: