- She had pretty long brown hair when she was younger.
- She liked to play softball with friends when I was little. (at least I assume she liked it, later on she had a real hate for sports)
- She is good at baking and cooking.
- Angel food cakes were made for me from scratch on my birthday.
- She started her own antique business at 30 or so.
- She majored in biology in college and got her masters when I was small.
- She enjoyed clothes shopping, especially high end clothes at a Worcester store called David Berwicks (I think).
- Weddings are not among her favorite things.
- Independent "intellectual" films, plays, and dance are the types of entertainment that she enjoys. (or enjoyed, don't forget I haven't talked to her in 10 years)
- She felt trapped in her previous life.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Tuesday Ten-Ten Things About
I saw Winn Dixie recently. It was a pretty good film, not the best acted but there was a lot of things I liked about it. Espcially the 10 things she wanted to know about her mother. So if I had a daughter or son, here are 10 things I would tell her/him about their grandmother (my side):