Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Alphabet Me Me Stolen

A- Available or Single? Nope, married and not looking. Found the best guy out there, and he cooks.
B-Best Friend? Okay this is either sad or romantic. My husband. My dog Jazz would fall into that category. I have friends, but I haven't had another best friend since college. Okay, I am pathetic with intamacy issues.
C- Cake or Pie? Shit, it depends. Strawberry Rhubarb pie is hard to give up, but also the perfect white cake with butter cream frosting? If I am forced to make a choice, my head will explode.
D- Drink of Choice? Sans wine, Captain MorgansSpiced Rum and Coke
E- Essential Item? Computer (inside) leash outside
F- Favorite Color? A Pumkiny Orange (just so you know, the u key does not always register on this laptop, and you may see mispells as a result of that)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? The bears, all comes from pretending I am a giant and eating them by mashing them between my teeth. When I was a child, broccoli were the trees this giant was eating.
H- Hometown? Worcester Mass
I- Indulgence? Duet Hazelnut Sherry
J-January or February? February---Valentine's Day always puts me in a good mood, plus there is the decorating and cards to make.
K- Kids and names? Jazz, Leon & Jack. All born with this strange birth defect in that they are covered with fur, walk on four legs, and bark.
M- Marriage Date? July 20 1991.
N- Number of Siblings? That would be zero. Might explain a bit about me LOL. One step brother died when he was 18, and I have another step brother, Andy.
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges, great when you have a cold too.
P- Phobias/Fears? The house burns down while I am not home with my dogs in it.
Q- Favorite Quote? People call me a feminist when I express sentiments that distinguish me from a doormat.
R- Reasons to smile? Leon, Jack, Jazz and the husband
S- Season? SPRING
T- Tag 3 people? Canada, Old Orchard, Japan (don't know who these people are necesarily LOL) Still a babe at the blogging thing.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? Until recently number one on this was my deep dark secret.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Turnips
W-Worst Habit? Procrasinating
X- Xrays You’ve Had? None
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Salmon
Z- Zodiac? Leo ?(?)

Pilfered from a blog that I visit. God running out of my-family-sucks things to moan and groan about. Might have to stop this blog to just concentrate on the others . Oh, no I am sure someone will do something to dissappoint and upset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed for you that someone will disappoint and upset (KIDDING!!!) No i will understand but its been extremely therapeutic for me and I hope you continue to share your wisdom either through this or other blogs as Ive learned a lot through your experiences.