Wednesday, October 17, 2007

No Complaints


The Today show had an interesting piece about a book that has started a "no complaints for 21 days" movement. I found this interesting as my hubby is a chronic complainer, and I often think he would be happier if he complained less.


Me too, I probably have my share of things to complain about during the day, in fact I think I am sort of complaining now. It's interesting, but how about complaining thoughts? Now I am getting my A side of my personality, which I thought I squashed four years ago going LOL. The idea is to affect change in your behavior. Typically it takes about three months until you can identify a day that you didn't complain.


I don't know what I think about it. I guess first one would have to actually define complaining as less than all conflict. But again that's my type A, and it's probably a lot simpler than that LOL.
This blog is kinda one long complaint LOL, and I would certaintly need to change some subject matter. How would that go?

No comments: