- Hairy naked husband ironing clothes to go on the road.
- Me on the computer in his office updating my blogs and checking my e-mails.
- Two boarding dogs and my dog, Jackie, on the guest bed in the office looking on.
- Chocolate coffees with whipped cream served by my hardworking and thoughtful husband.
- Me considering what needs to be done and when for doggie pickups.
- The Today show on everywhere, just so we can hear it in whatever room we walk into.
- Scanning the room for discarded husband socks (who should know better) so Jackie doesn't spot them or scoff them up.
- Leon still asleep in the master bedroom, as his other knee is bothering him now.
- Looking around for dishes that weren't brought down last night, to go down now (I like to keep the house picked up to cut down on the cleaning chores).
- Husband asks me to answer his cell phone (business phone) while he goes into the shower. Oh great.
- First thing in the morning every morning, doggies pooped, peed and fed.
- Check Jazz's crate linens to see if any accidents were made by the old lady. We love Boo.
- Make sure doggies get attention.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Thursday Thirteen (13) Elements of Weekday Mornings
Here are thirteen elements of a typical weekday morning: