Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday MeMe Tagged by Gretty


  • I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  • Oh, and I was tagged by Gretty.

Funny how you can worry yourself as you don't know eight other bloggers to tag LOL. But I will try.



  1. I have a hard time watching a horror movie in which an animal gets hurt (or any movie, but I stop Dances with Wolves at a certain part so it can remain my movie). Just rented a promising horror flick called "Bad Moon". Werewolf looked so bad that I could admire the German Shepard Thor as they got into a couple of tiffs. Figured it just looked like some random guy in a furry bite suit. Then came the part where they thought the dog was doing the bitework on hapless hikers, and the animal control and pole came out.....that was the end for me. Sucks as it looked like a decent movie. Not saying it was the best acted movie I ever saw, but it looked promising. Except I couldn't watch Thor go off and get his head cut off for rabies suspicion, even though I know "Thor" is a dog actor. People being hacked to bits, I have no problem with.

  2. I fall in love with every canine client I have. Okay, maybe there are two that I haven't "loved", but only liked.

  3. I have three hairs that there is an all out war against. I am secretly afraid I will be like third cousin Susan (who was a lovely lady by the way----she died many many years ago) who had a wart on her chin with three different hairs of three different hair colors.

  4. My dog, Jack, is not chasing his tail but the pink thing (aka penis) that occaisionally makes an appearance. I think he thinks a little pink alien lives inside him.

  5. I may possibly be a liberal, but I vote more business like which usually results in Republican. I don't believe in labels anyway, and so just addressing it annoys me.

  6. I try to make a difference, and then get frustrated and stop because I feel all that work will go for nothing. Pick an issue.

  7. My dog, Leon, snuggles under the covers with me every night since he was a puppy.

  8. Whenever I watch the first Jurasic Park, and I hear loud noises in the woods, I think there is a dinasour out there going to get me!!

Okay, I don't know eight other bloggers to tag, but I am going to give it serious thought tomorrow. Tonight, I just want to get this posted, and I see other cheateres out there. I SEE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Animals hurt in movies - me too. But I just keep telling myself "That's a stunt dog and a very good actor too"