Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (13) Favorite Television Shows










  1. The Today Show just about every morning. The husband and I have a little crush on Al Roker. Katie was always my husband's crush (though he won't admit it) before she jumped ship .


  2. Two and a half men though it has been getting a bit stale lately. Some good ones though.


  3. King of Queens can be hilarious!!


  4. Heroes, though the season is over now:(


  5. Desperate Housewives used to be good, and now that has gone down hill a bit. Though the Gabby story line is getting more interesting. I don't know how afraid I am for Gabby, more afraid for the guy once she gets over her hurt!! Then Carlos is getting back into the picture I am betting. That is if they are renewed for another season. This is really a poor man's sex in the city but with married ladies. And not half as interesting, but it does fill a void for the time being.


  6. Nip/Tuck's new season best be on soon!! Jeepers, I can't stand it.


  7. Dexter's new season too, by the way (though I wasn't going to do the cable shows) The books are not half as good as the show in my opinion (an interesting change).


  8. For the last time, the Sopranos will be airing this June 2nd with the finale:(


  9. Still Standing is a funny show, and I am not sure if I am catching reruns when I do catch it, as it never seems to be on the same time or station anymore. Really thought that was a funny show.


  10. Tudors, is okay. I keep watching it, though I am a little luke warm on it these days. Not the same excitement of Rome at all. The actor that plays the king is pretty hot, and he does a good job, I don't know what it is that is missing.


  11. Fraiser, we still watch the reruns late night. This show is a classic.


  12. Clean Sweap or House, I forget which one. The one with the lady that dresses with a flower in her hair and is very loud and bossy. Love her. That show is so fun. Also pretty much any show in that category (Trading Spaces, Small Space Design)


  13. What Not to Wear, I can't get enough of this show. This is like window shopping in New York for me without the buyers remorse LOL.

No comments: