Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (13) Guilty Pleasures


Okay, so here is my list of guilty pleasures:)






  1. Horror movies, horror movies, horror movies. Especially off beat classics that tend toward the weird and bizarre that I discover by accident (Hotel Hell for instance).


  2. Dirty Romance novels especially by Lisa Kleypas, though it seems she has cleaned it up lately. Any way, she really seems to get the mood going though. I like her "historical" novels more than her more modern stories.


  3. Novels that are horror, of course. Favorite authors are Dean Koontz, John Saul, Stephen King, and more that I am not thinking of.


  4. Every now and then, I watch a white trash show like Wife Swap. It fascinates me what people will do for money.


  5. I need to be REALLY bored to do this, but I will watch those awful movies on lifetime sometimes if I am not in the mood to do anything, but nothing good is on. Heaven forbid I watch something educational like my husband.


  6. Make over shows whether it be house or human being made over. I love design, color, organization. I am a sucker for all of those shows, especially on a lazy Sunday.


  7. Cuddling with my dogs in bed between the hours of 9 to 11am (keep in mind I am up at 5am doing chores and such for my business, so I am not THAT lazy). Active cuddling where I am patchkeying (sp?) them and playing little games like "get the toes" with them. It's a nice time in the morning, and I am usually watching....


  8. The Today show. I have been watching this almost every morning since I don't know when. Course, I wonder what the F has happened to actual news lately, since so much of it seems to be advertising something these days as opposed to reporting on something.


  9. Blogging, I love writing down my thoughts and feelings. Not so much for an audience, but for myself so I can look them up by category later, see where I have been and where I am now.


  10. Sun tanning, though I do try to be safe. However, I love being outside in the sun whether it's playing with the dogs or reading a good book with my bathing suit on and a glass of lemonade.


  11. Wine, I love wine. I try to cut it out all of the time, but I love it so much. Why can't they come up with a non alchohol wine that tastes like wine?


  12. My mocha latte in the morning, which my husband figured out how to make many years ago. Now I can't even enjoy a Starbucks as my husband's is so much better.


  13. Clothes and shoes. I love them. I have a lot of them in smaller sizes still that are classic and I can't wait to wear again:)




No comments: