Monday, September 17, 2007

It's Co-co-co-cold this morning


Here is where it becomes a real test of "when to turn on the heat". In my older age, I have gotten surprisingly better about sucking it up. As my husband says, ever since I discovered skiing, it seems my internal thermometer has adjusted accordingly.


Dog training and exercising seems to warm one up a little during the day. So I am looking forward to stopping the typing of blogs on the computer (sometimes done with mittens on even when it is warm in the house but not now), and to go to the warmth of physical activity inside or outside!!


Not frost weather yet, by far, but a bit of a reminder that it's coming.
Better get out there and do some apple picking for the apple pies that my husband bakes around this time!!!!

No comments: