Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (13) Of My Favorite Comfort Foods



Okay, these thirteen of my favorite comfort foods, should probably all be called warm weather comfort foods....due to the weather:








  1. Pastina (basically Italian baby food, like my Nana made me). It's small round pasta made with butter, eggs, and salt. So if fits right in with my low cholesteral diet. It was in our marriage vows that husband has to learn how to make it for me when I am sick.


  2. Cadbury raisin and nut milk chocolate bar.


  3. Macaroni and cheese velveta or craft (or all natural amy's????)


  4. Tomato Basil Soup


  5. Grilled Cheese (also real low cal of course, and low cholesteral)


  6. Chocolate Pudding


  7. Butterscotch Pudding


  8. Orange Jello with canned assorted fruit and whipped cream (again like gram used to make, and we would eat it during the Lawrence Welk show when I stayed over during the weekends)


  9. Potato Chips


  10. Doritos


  11. Cupcakes


  12. Dumplings, man, though I haven't had any decent ones in a loooonnnng time


  13. Crepes with strawberries and sour cream.

No comments: