Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Plan Changes


Thanksgiving has given me an opportunity to do one of my favorite things, be spontaneous!!! Also make someone's holiday a little happier, and now have two Thanksgiving dinners in the bargain!!


My father-in-law normally has Thanksgiving at my sister-in-laws house in MA. We found out the other day that she is going on a trip to Virginia this year, and the Poop had made reservations for one:( at a hotel resturant on Thanksgiving. So last night I suggested to the husband, why don't we see if we can go down. My husband hadn't considered it because I have client's dogs here, BUT they are used to the house and all, and if we are gone for 4 hours, they will be good. Probably they will be sound asleep.


So the husband managed to get his reservation changed to three, and then we let him know. Rob said the Poop cried when he heard. Gave me something to dress up for too.

No comments: