Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (13) Places That I Might Visit



Here are places that I might visit, especially if I could be drugged during the flying portion, and excluding those that I already visit regularly:









  1. Italy



  2. Colorado (skiing baby, not that I am awesome or anything, but I bet they have amazingly long trails)



  3. New York City (Carnegie Deli)



  4. Disney World, hasn't been a regular visit in a few years now, and until we get our mortgage paid down probably won't be any time soon.



  5. Japan



  6. England



  7. Amsterdam (mostly cause my husband wants to go)



  8. Toronto Canada



  9. California around San Fransisco but not in the city itself



  10. Mount Washington in NH, especially at the Mount Washington Hotel where the outside pool is (heated) and open all year long!! Glass made by Tiffany in ornamental glass, electric istalled by Thomas Edison (as well as sprinkler system). Excellent food in restaurants of surrounding Inns and the hotel itself.



  11. A really posh spa and fitness resort where I am massaged into oblivian.



  12. Philidelphia, PA



  13. Hawaii (again cause the hubby wants to go, it doesn't do that much for me)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Thursday post, hope you are having a nice day! I just posted my Thursday Thirteen with a few add-ons! Please stop by my blog if you can!