Saturday, April 18, 2009

How Stupid., Of Course

Dear Coward,

You need not bother to answer my question. I am very well aware that I am still in punishment for not talking to you. I know you not only want to hurt me, but you want me to seek you out.

The thing is, I have been totally over wanting anything from you, other than for you to stop lying about me for at least 10 years. I won't ask anymore, I will just hunt you down wherever you go in public to talk about me. I know when nice does not work, nasty works better, and I am not even warmed up yet:)

If you don't want to hear from me, I would suggest quite strongly that you stop. Otherwise, you will hear from me in many and various forms and forums.

Sincerely,

Brave Enough not only to tell the truth, but in not needing to break down others to elevate myself:)

No comments: