Friday, April 24, 2009

So Something That I am Truly Proud of


See my playlist to the left there? It is filled with songs that I not only love, but I think speak to certain parts of my estrangement.

Fionna Apple - Bad, bad girl

Alanis-Ironic

Alanis-You Live, You Learn

Alanis-One Hand In My Pocket (mislabelled online as Jagged Little Pill)

Annie Lenox-Would I Lie to You

Annie Lenox-Walking on Broken Glass

En Vogue-Free Your Mind

Erika Badu-On and On

Marylin Manson-Tainted Love

Marylin Manson-The Beautiful People
Marylin Manson-Antichris Superstar
Men at Worl-It's a Mistake

Nickelback-This is How You Remind Me

Nick Kershaw-Wouldn't It Be Good

No Doubt-Just A Girl

No Doubt-Underneath It All

Pink-Family Portrait

Pink-Just Like a Pill

What's your musical estrangement score?

No comments: