Friday, April 17, 2009

Let me point you to the place...

Where all kids are snotty brats, and your estranged mother could be talking about all the intimate details of your life with complete strangers. I bet you would be surprised at what your parents can say about you, when they think they are safe and in private.

http://estrangedstories.ning.com

It's even an apt term "stories". Cause I am betting, and knowing Imaginny who helped spearhead all this, my mother, she tells some whoppers herself. I already enclosed the link for hers. She is way too much of a coward to confront me with her version of "reality", because she knows exactly what the truth is.

Course now I am calling her names for telling the truth. Heaven forbid I should use any profane language for someone who treats me as carefully as she does.

Best thing that ever happened to me was when I found her website in 2005 (the her blog companions which are all linked here to my blog. She has tried deleting things since then. She has some whoppers on there still, but at least she used to be brave enough to tell her lies publically where I could call her out on them.

I suggest that any estranged children check out the Ning site, before the group moderator makes it hard to join, and find out if your parents are on there talking about you. It may save you from making a really huge mistake some time in the future, or it could present a dialouge to deal with the issues. You decide.

No comments: