Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Been a Doggy Zoo Here

Whew, got out of the habit of writing for a couple days there. Sunday, I was just lazy, let's face it. Plus my husband was leaving for a couple of days, so I just wanted to hang out. It's been ripe with doggy clients here, and activity.

Then Monday, I was working on business stuff, and getting ready for what turned out to be an unusually tough lesson. Client's have a dog that is becoming a real danger, and they hadn't thought so. Really quite scary, and hopefully they are up to following the work. I don't have a real "feel good" feeling from them though. I had to finish up all my contract and liability paper work for them to sign, before I could go as well.

So any way, I let life get me a little behind, and am going to save my topic for today, to be tomorrow's instead . You know, so I have something to talk about.

No comments: