Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day for "The Folks" Grouping (5) and Final


To The Monster:

I wanted to find a card just for you
But apparently Bitch, Cunt and Whore cards
Are far and few.

Happy Valentine’s Day!! I hope it brings you EVERYTHING that you deserve.

To Dad:

L is for Looser
O is for over
V is for verbal (abuse)
E is for end

And F is for Fuck You
Happy Valentine’s Day Fuck Face

To Mom:

Oh life was sooo hard on you
You suffered and suffered oh yes it’s true
So I offer up the following present on Valentine’s Day

I’m going to stay far away!!
Happy Valentine’s Day Psycho.

2 comments:

crse said...

Just remember buddy, you gave them the cruelest gift of all, you found happiness without them...Happy Valentine's day my friend!

mannerly_mutt said...

It was impossible to find happiness WITH them, that's for sure!!!!!!