Saturday, May 03, 2008

OMG, Kill Me Now!!!


My husband has gifted me with a stomach virus. Sorry about last month, but I have just felt lackluster of late, no doubt due to the oncoming doom of this plague.

When you have a hard time not gagging taking aspirin, you are in for a hard time of it. I am on liquids now, and let's just say though it is a great weight loss stimulator, it has not stopped me from having to go number two. You would think that would be a benefit of having to be on a liquid or mild diet. I assure you, this is not true. The liquid just exits from a different place.

Not a pretty picture, sorry, but I need someone suffering along with me. I probably feel week, AS I HAVE NOT EATEN ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE FOR FOUR FING DAYS NOW!!! Combine that with the fact that I am a little frightened of eating or drinking anything at the moment.

Also has been bar none the busiest week of the year for business. Me, Jack, and Bri were supposed to go to a show this morning, but I just couldn't figure how to drive and not be near a restroom for a few hours. That wouldn't have been good.

Any how, sorry for the lack in blogging.

No comments: