Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (13) Thirteen Famous People That I Admire And Who Have Influenced Me In Some way But That I Don't Know




  1. Martin Luther King

  2. Jimmy Carter

  3. Rosa Parks

  4. Ben & Jerry (I realize these are two individals)

  5. Condalisa Rice

  6. Hillary Clinton

  7. Whoopie Goldberg (funny lady, and Jumping Jack Flash---one of my favorite comedies)

  8. Goldie Hawn

  9. Jane Goodall

  10. Mohamed Ali

  11. Powell

  12. John Candy

  13. Betty White (although note, she supports PETA but I find it hard to believe that she understands why others support it. I do believe she is a true animal lover)

3 comments:

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

nice list. tell me what is your fav goldie hawn stuff? I hear Mr. Ali is very nice but private. Good choice on Ben and Jerry... your side note cracked me up....

Winterskiprincess said...

Overboard has to be one of my favorite all time Goldie movies.

I also like Bird on a Wire.

Winterskiprincess said...

John Candy did Planes, Trains, and Automobiles of course, which was pure genuis. Very favorite comedy of all time.

I miss him.