Thursday, June 15, 2006

Exercise/Bi-Polar/Health

Wow, I just blew yesterday completely off. I wasn't in the mood, and I was feeling tired and worn out. You can't be feeling healthy every day, but I was convinced that it was because I recently went off Lexpro. Instead I think it was the exercising I have been doing, and the decreased calories, and the allergy season. Also, took lame allergy medicine yesterday, and I think that sealed my fate for the day.

Did go to bed at like 8PM yesterday, and woke up feeling refreshed and myself again. Husband was thoughtful, and purchased some good allergy medicine. Go figure, no sneezing, itchy eyes, headache or the feeling that I am about to go to sleep on my feet.

Also, wasn't going to eat dinner last night, but caved in due to the feeling. Go figure, I actually did perk up and felt better. Was still tired though so figured I would sleep for the night.

Going to see my doctor soon, and managing and medicine are going to be key topics. I know you can control a lot of what I have with proper exercise and diet. God knows the stress in my life has been managed to a great degree by leaving the corporate world, and estrangement from people that give me nothing but grief.

No comments: