Thursday, December 07, 2006

Greeting Card to Dad and the Step






First of all let me share that my dad tore up last year's Christmas card to him, because BF's name was not on it. This would be the woman who (the month before Christmas last year) told me that I was the cause of their crummy marriage for 18 years. You know by living on earth and breathing. Her name should be on a card. Um, right.





Oh, yes and he also did not bother to send me a card or reply to my Thanksgiving e-mail wishing him Happy Holidays.







On the cover:























To Dad and Betty Ann on the Holidays


Inside:




I hope DJ is in the kennel right now, and I promise to take care of him....



















When the meteor I am wishing to strike your home, hits.



Happy Holidays


















No comments: