Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dream Last Night


I wrote about this dream I had last night in my happy blog. Until I got to the last sentence and a detail I almost omitted, I didn't see any significance to this dream. That is other than my young tenant just went into service for the next few months.


In the dream, I am getting ready to go on a military plane by packing at home, as if it's no big deal. I remember saying by to my dogs and husband and being picked up. (most of the dream is forgotten this morning). So I get to the plane, and find I have packed two knap sacks instead of one. (here's the detail I almost omitted) They are locked together with your typical locker lock, so I can't simply toss this excess baggage aside.


Hmmmm, excess baggage that I can't seem to get rid of. What could that be. I don't put a lot of stock in dreams, but I do find them interesting. Especially to log if you can remember them. I have had plenty fo bizarre dreams that were never logged. However, I did have two dreams earlier about my father that is very telling.

No comments: