Thursday, May 03, 2007

Shit Happens as An Apology

The Donor says "shit happens" as yet another excuse for his behavior. Oops, shit happens, my mother in law died. I guess people in the line filing by the donor when his mom died should have said "SHIT HAPPENS, PEOPLE DIE." When the donor called us in the dead of night, and my tired husband went with me to the hospital, he should have snuggled back in bed and said "hon, shit happens. your grandmother is going to die. it happens to people every day" I didn't realize how insignificant it all was, until the donor brought it up to me. Of course he did not need to be there or show any support by not mandating a business transaction that he had not business (or his wife) even being involved in, because "shit happens" so bend to our ways.

Well "shit does happen" like karma comes in and bites you in the ass. Finally you get what you deserve. With all this "shit happening" does the donor honestly think he deserves a realtionship with me?

Gee, how come it doesn't work the other way. Shit happens, the daughter flunked out from college once? How come that is the mantra of the sincerely apologetic donor? What was that a four sentence insincere apology six months later? How dare I not take that seriously? All that time, and that is the apology I get?

Oh, yeah, sure come on back into my life. Let's talk for hours on all the excuses that the donorcan make for the BA monster, which was his stipulation. We couldn't talk about us, oh no, had to talk about the BA monster. Had to make excuses for her. Neither of them have an acceptable excuse. I do hate them, and no I don't think I will ever understand (what they want me to understand) or forgive.

What I do understand is that they are both hateful, selfish individuals who have no idea on earth what love actually is, or what family actually is. That I will not ever be sucked in their toxic hateful web again. That I should not be required to ignore their behavior like an idiot, while they nitpick and complain that we don't jump as high as they would like us to. While they pull out the you flunked college crappola. Shit happens old man, shit happens. Like your daughter hates you and will have nothing to do with you.

That kind of shit is happening to the donor not me. Tag, the donor is the victim. Not me.

I just feel so stupid for those 18 years I put up with it, when I could have been having some real fun times. What a moron I was!!

No comments: